Course Type: Full time and part time possible.
Course Level: 4
Course Duration: 5 days in clinic total / 18 days with home study & portfolio building.
Course Code: AM40237
Entry Level Requirement: You must hold a level 3 in any of the beauty qualifications to enter this course
When does this course run? This course runs week in-week out in Scotland, Wales, Leicester, Essex, Bristol,Surrey, and Hampshire in the UK.
Maximum Class Size:1 on 1 training. Dates are conveniently arranged between you and your tutor at time of booking and can be offered for holidays and weekends by request.
What will I need to bring? You will need to wear a black tunic, black trousers and comfortable shoes. Please remember to bring all your course print out, pencil and a notepad – All other items are provided by us in your kit included in your course fee.
- UV40462 Management of health, safety and security in the salon
- UV40464 Quality management of client care in the hair and beauty sector
- UV40465 Sales Management in the Hair and Beauty sector
- UV40466 Public Relations (PR) in the hair and beauty sector
- UV40467 Salon management
- UV40413 Laser and light treatments for hair removal
The primary outcome of the VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management is to prepare you to enter the hair and beauty sector as a salon manager. The VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management (QCF) is recognised by industry as the qualification needed for those who wish to become in employed as a salon manager in the hair or beauty sector. Career opportunities as a salon manager exist in a variety of contexts, including:
- Beauty salons
- Hair salons
- Nail salons
- Beauty/Nail retail concessions in department stores
- Day spa or destination/hotel spa
- Cruise ships
Can I pay on finance or a payment plan?
Yes, this course is eligible for either finance or payment plan – Contact us for more details.