Course Area: Advanced Micropigmentation Medical
Course Type: Full time
Course Level: 4
Course Duration: 2 days (if including scalp 5 days)
Course Code: private certification add on to the Level 4 Micropigmentation
Entry Level Requirement: VTCT Level 4 Micropigmentation.
When does this course run? This course runs every week in our Melton Mowbray centre or inhouse training
Maximum class size? 1 on 1 training. Dates are conveniently arranged between you and your tutor at the time of booking and can be offered for holidays and weekends by request.
What do I need to bring? You will need your micropigmentation machine and a range of needles. Pigments we can supply and all other supplies are given to you on the day.
Medical Micropigmentation covers Aerola, pigment loss and scar camouflage. As you have covered most of the technical part of learning micropigmentation in level 4, this course is mainly practical where we will cover:
- Pigments and how to choose the right skin tones
- Mixing Colours
- When and when not to cover a scar
- Different stages of skin healing
- Managing Client Expectations
- Advanced techniques
- Reconstruction of the Aerola and shading for the nipple, Vitiligo, Scar Revision (not stretch marks) Scalp and Alopecia (Scalp Pigments are used)